Diploma in MLT Colleges in Bangalore
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology is a diploma course that involves the study of the concepts and principles of clinical diagnostic and laboratory tests involved in the analysis, detection, diagnosis, treatment, maintenance, and prevention of diseases through accurate and controlled sampling, testing, reporting, and documentation. Special training related to different analytical methods, tests, and devices is provided to ensure that candidates demonstrate accuracy, precision, and attention to detail. Skills like responsibility, accuracy, decision-making, and teamwork are enhanced through the course.
Diploma in MLT course details
Recognition and Accreditation
- Government of Karnataka
- Medical Council of India (MCI) and UGC Approved
||Para Medical Board
- State-specific Entrance Examinations
- University-specific Entrance Examinations
- English Language and Comprehension
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Merit: Between Rs. 50000 to 1.5 Lakh
- Management: Between Rs. 2 Lakhs to 3.5 Lakhs
||Between Rs. 2 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs p.a.
- Research Institutes
- Nursing Homes
- Operation Theatre (OT) Technicians
List of Top Diploma in MLT Colleges in Bangalore
- Pass in 10+2 in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English) from a recognized education board.
- Merit – Candidates who wish to apply for government merit seats can apply to Paramedical Board.
- Management – Candidates who wish to apply for Management seats can go for Direct Admission
- Research Associate
- Laboratory Technician
- Medical Case Review Physician
- Patient Care Coordinator
- ECMO Technician
- Medical Officer
- Medical Record Technician
- Laboratory Testing Manager
Candidates can pursue higher studies after course completion:
- BSc – Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- BVoc – Medical Lab Technology (MLT)