Diploma in Respiratory Technology
Diploma in Respiratory Technology is a diploma course that involves the study of the concepts and principles of the application of science and technology in respiratory function and support and in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with cardiopulmonary diseases as directed by healthcare physicians. Special training about the respiratory system and scientific applications and techniques is provided to ensure that candidates demonstrate accuracy, precision, and attention to detail. Skills like responsibility, accuracy, decision-making and teamwork are enhanced through the course.
Diploma in Respiratory Technology course details
Recognition and Accreditation
- Government of Karnataka
- Medical Council of India (MCI) and UGC Approved
||Para Medical Board
- State-specific Entrance Examinations
- University-specific Entrance Examinations
- English Language and Comprehension
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Merit: Between Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000
- Management: Between Rs. 50000 to 2.5 Lakhs
||Between Rs. 1.5 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs p.a.
- Research Institutes
- Nursing Homes
- Operation Theatre (OT) Technicians
List of Top Diploma in Respiratory Technology Colleges in Bangalore
- Pass in 10+2 in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English) from a recognized education board.
- Merit – Candidates who wish to apply for government merit seats can apply to Paramedical Board.
- Management – Candidates who wish to apply for Management seats can go for Direct Admission
- Research Associate
- Respiratory Therapist
- Consultant Pulmonologist
- Medical Case Review Physician
- Patient Care Coordinator
- ECMO Technician
- Respiratory Care Therapist
Candidates can pursue higher studies after course completion:
- BSc – Respiratory Therapy