Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology Colleges in Bangalore
Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology is a Diploma course that involves the study of the concepts and principles of cardiovascular analysis, diagnosis, and testing involved during medical and surgical operations directed by healthcare physicians. Special training related to cardiac complications and problems, advanced life support skills, emergency invasive procedures, cardiac-related procedures, and complex medical equipment is provided to ensure that candidates demonstrate accuracy, precision, and attention to detail. Skills like responsibility, accuracy, decision-making, and teamwork are enhanced through the course.
Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology course details
Recognition and Accreditation
- Government of Karnataka
- Medical Council of India (MCI), Para-Medical Council, and UGC Approved
- NAAC Accredited
||Para Medical Board
- State-specific Entrance Examinations
- University-specific Entrance Examinations
- English Language and Comprehension
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Merit: Between Rs. 50000 to 2 Lakhs
- Management: Between Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to 4 Lakhs
||Between Rs. 2 Lakhs to 7.5 Lakhs p.a.
- Research Institutes
- Nursing Homes
- Operation Theatre (OT) Technicians
List of Top Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology Colleges in Bangalore
- Pass in 10+2 in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English) from a recognized education board.
- Merit – Candidates who wish to apply for government merit seats can apply to Paramedical Board.
- Management – Candidates who wish to apply for Management seats can go for Direct Admission
- Cardiovascular Technologist
- Medical Case Review Physician
- Patient Care Coordinator
- ECMO Technician
Candidates can pursue higher studies after course completion:
- BSc – Cardiac Care Technology
- BSc Life Science
- BSc Science