HKBK College of Engineering
HKBK College of Engineering was established in 1997 by Sri C M Ibrahim, with a mission to provide the best possible education experience through excellence in teaching and research activities. Acclaimed as one of the best equipped institution, HKBK has in a relatively short span of time, earned a name as one of the premier institution in the country imparting world class technical and management education.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- More than 50 sophisticated labs with all modern equipments
- Research Centers
- Excellent hostel facilities for the boys & girls (outside campus) with in-house mess
- More than half a dozen individual blocks
- Seminar Halls
- Placement cell
- Spacious library with an area of 750 sq m with more than 7400 titles / 44000 volumes / 110 periodicals.
- Wi-Fi Internet facility, dedicated 8 MBPS multiple internet lines
- National and International journals.
- 24 hours power backup, 125 KVA DG-set
- Indoor and Outdoor game facility (huge ground).
- Basket ball court
- Spacious classrooms (More than 50)
- Excellent Examinational Cell taking care of all the exam related issues
- Students activity centers
- Hobby clubs
- Medical facility.
- Ladies & Gents common rooms.
- Good parking facility for more than 400 vehicles.
- Departmental libraries
- 100s of trees with open air theatre for conducting cultural programmes
- PF / ESI / EL encashment facility
- Loan facility
- Medical Insurance for students & staff
- Students safety insurance policy
- Full computerization of every departments
- Paid maternity leave for 90 days
- Seminar hall with capacity of 500
- Gymnasium & basket ball court
- Commuting facility at subsidized rates for staff & students (10 buses)
- Canteen & snack bar
- Reprographic centre
- Alumni association
- Digital library
- Internet browsing centre
- Highly qualified faculty with more than half a dozen Ph.D.’s & more than 2 dozen pursuing in various universities
- Scholarships offered ever year for meritorious students
- SC / ST / OBC / Minority scholarships to the backward community students
- Industry-Institute Interaction (Industrial visits) every semester
- Space for prayers in every department
- Book bank
- Prizes awarded for the Toppers of the college
- Prizes awarded for GATE Toppers
- Encourage to present papers by paying T.A. and registration fees.
- GATE Coaching Classes
- Departmental Students’ Associations
- Special Encouragement to attend Summer Training Programmes in IIT’s & IISc’s.
- Sports entry fee for sports in other colleges
- Free Additional Trainings in Recent Areas
- Bonus facility once in a year for the non-teaching staffs
22/1,Opp. Manyata Tech park, Nagawara, Bangalore-560 045